Power Quality Assessment
Clients: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc, Apapa, Lagos.
Ecowatt Nigeria Limited was selected by Flour Mills of Nigeria to carry out a power quality assessment of their HV and LV panels.
Scope of the Project:
- Power quality assessment and solutions for identified distribution system and electrical network
- Thermography assessment
- Load flow analysis and peak demand management
- Earthing system integrity test
- Prospective fault current assessment
- Baseline comparison with past reports
- Plant walkthrough, identification of measurement points, data collection – baseline report, etc.
- Measurement and analysis of power quality parameters of each distribution panel including; voltage, current, frequency, PFC, Earthing system, N-E voltage elevation, harmonics for voltage, current up to the 50th order, Flicker measurements, Power factor, Displacement factor and Tangent, Neutral current, Crest Factor for V and I, K-factor for currents, V and I unbalance in %, Total Harmonic Distortion Factor, Inrush capture, Transients Recording, active, reactive and apparent power and energy per phase and their aggregate consumed and produced (export / import).
- Data download and analysis.
- Report submission, presentation & proposal of solutions to the identified issues.