Technical Due Diligence Audit
Clients: HoneyWell Flour Mills, Apapa, Lagos.
HoneyWell FlourMill contacted Ecowatt Nigeria Limited to carry out a technical due diligence on energy audit and solar PV optimization feasibility studies at Ikoyi, Lagos.
Scope of the Project:
- Walkthrough inspection to determine requirements and work procedure for load logging exercise.
- Log real time energy use on generator and utility
- Log power demand of LV- distribution system
- Establish load profile of the facility
- Presentation of audit result and recommendations
- To measure energy use and power demand in facility – To assess site for feasibility of solar PV
- To conduct structural and shadiang analysis for solar PV
- To design solar PV system for facility with possible integration of grid and existing diesel power generation.
- To analyze resultant cost for proposed design options – To propose tariff structure for use of solar PV alone and solar PV, grid and diesel power generation
- Ecowatt carried out the necessary measurements and determined feasibility for a 60kWp solar sys-tem.