Technical & Financial Due Diligence
Clients: A Residential Estate in Ikoyi
A residential estate in Ikoyi contacted Ecowatt Nigeria Limited to carry out a technical and financial due diligence audit of the estate’s energy system. The purpose of the audit was to evaluate the aggregate technical, commercial, and collection losses in the estate’s energy accounting.
Scope of the Project:
- Evaluate commercial and collection losses of the estate’s energy accounting.
- Evaluate technical losses in estate’s electricity distribution network.
- Verify the accuracy of installed meters in the estate.
- Establish energy demand baseline of the estate.
- To measure energy use and power demand in facility.
- To determine the percentage of power loss via transmission.
- To ensure the accuracy of the postpaid and prepaid meters installed in the facility.
- To analyze the accounting process and detect losses.
- Ecowatt carried out the necessary measurements and discovered a possible case of power theft amongst other critical findings.