Reduce energy costs- continously!
Energy management includes planning and operation of energy production and energy consumption units. Objectives are resource conservation, climate protection and cost savings, while the users have permanent access to the energy they need. Ecowatt provides energy management solutions through:
- Development and implementation of a certifiable energy management system based on the international ISO 50001 standard.
- Internal auditing of the EnMS according to ISO 50001 and ISO 19011 (auditing of management systems) to confirm compliance of your EnMS before the certification audit.
- Conduct of energy audits as a means of assessment.
- Provision of energy monitoring system to help users keep track of the energy performance of buildings, machines, facilities and processes.
- Implement energy efficiency measures that will drastically reduce energy costs.
For organizations, the ISO 50001 standard for energy management systems is the ultimate tool to reduce energy costs continuously. To achieve sustainable energy savings, a continuous improvement process in the form of an energy management system (EnMS) according to the international standard ISO 50001 is crucial.
Ecowatt strives to achieve integration with existing management systems (e.g. with environmental or quality management systems). Taking into consideration, systematic and targeted approach, which includes the relevant processes such as planning, procurement, installation, operation and
Find the energy cost savings!
An energy audit is an inspection, survey and analysis of energy flows in a building, facility, process or system to reduce the amount of energy input into the system without negatively affecting the output. An energy audit is the first step in identifying opportunities to reduce energy expense and carbon emissions. Our services include:
- Basic energy audit to identify “low hanging fruits” in homes, commercial buildings and industry processes and facilities
- Comprehensive energy audit in homes, commercial buildings and industry processes and facilities with the goal to make energy flows and losses transparent and find detailed energy saving potentials
- Energy measurements that are needed in different ways to identify and calculate energy saving potentials and to calcu late a cost-benefit analysis
- Compressed air efficiency & leakage test.
- Steam system efficiency & leakage test.
- Electric motor and pumping system efficiency assessment.
- Heat boiler efficiency test (flue gas measurements).
- Power factor analysis for electricity generation and transformers.
- Generator fuel efficiency test.
- Light system assessment and retrofit.
ENERGY MEASUREMENT AND VERIFICATION
You can’t manage what you don’t measure!
Measurement and Verification (M&V) demonstrates the value of energy efficiency programs by providing accurate, transparent and consistent assessments of their methods and performance. Our services include:
- Energy measurements for electricity, heat flow, compressed air, steam and gas with state-of-the-art equipment such as Enegyteam® NG9 Power Analyzer, Festo® Leakage Detector, Efergy® Monitoring System, Festo® Luxmeter and others
- Measurement concept to set up the most effective measurement structure for individual needs
- Visualization and reporting of energy flows, energy baselines, energy and cost savings
Visualize the energy flows!
Energy Monitoring keeps the user well-informed of how much power the buildings, facilities, machines or systems use, what the major loads are, when electric power is used the most, how much is paid for it, and the quality of the power in use. Energy Monitoring hardware and software products are used to improve equipment productivity and life and to reduce power use and its costs. Our services include:
- Design and installation of energy monitoring systems for homes, commercial buildings and industry with state-of-the-art equipment such as Energyteam® and Efergy® Monitoring Systems
- Leasing of energy monitoring equipment
- Energy monitoring project development for utilities.